Keeping Your Child Safe Amidst the COVID Pandemic
- Our camp is capped at 65 campers each week to ensure a low camper to coach ratio and enabling coaches to monitor appropriate social distancing practices among campers.
- All campers and staff members will receive a daily temperature scan with a no-touch, infrared thermometer.
- Facility and equipment will be deep-cleaned nightly.
- Only staff and campers are allowed in the facility. Parents must remain inside cars for pick-up and drop-off.
- No outside food is allowed. Prepared lunches and concessions are available to purchase daily. *
- All camp procedures are in accordance with state guidelines.
* Campers with dietary restrictions may seek approval to bring a lunch from home.